Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
Rate this Recipe
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
- Place cantaloupe and ½ cup orange juice in a container of a blender or food processor.
- Cover with lid and blend until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 72; carbohydrate, 17 g; protein, 1 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 1 gm; total sugars, 16 g; sodium, 15 mg; calcium, 10 mg; folate, 20 mcg; iron, 0 g; percent of calories from fat, 0%.
Makes 6 servings.