1 cup fat free plain yogurt
¼ cup crushed whole grain dry cereal or low-fat granola
½ cup strawberries cut in halves
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise (from tip to tip) or for small kids cut into thin slices.
- Spoon yogurt into a two small cereal bowls.
- Place the banana halves on the sides of the yogurt or arrange the slices around it.
- Top the yogurt with half of whole grain cereal or low-fat granola.
- Add strawberries or other fruits.
- Serve immediately.
Servings:Makes 2 servings. Recipe provided by Nutrition.gov
Calories 130; carbohydrate 27 gm; protein 7 gm; total fat 1.5 gm; saturated fat 0 gm; trans fat 0 gm; cholesterol 5 mg; fiber 3 gm; total sugars 15 gm; sodium 75 mg; calcium 161 mg; folate 17 mcg; iron 0.50 mg; percent calories from fat 10%.