½ cup 1% low-fat or fat-free milk
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 large scoops (about 1 cup total) lime sherbet
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
- Combine the kiwi fruit pieces, milk, and lemon juice in a blender container.
- Place lid on blender container and blend on high speed for 10 seconds.
- Add the lime sherbet and blend on low speed until thick and smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
Servings:Makes 2 servings.
calories, 198; carbohydrate, 41 g; protein, 4 g; total fat, 2 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 1 mg; fiber, 4 g; total sugars, 31 g; sodium, 67 mg; calcium, 133 mg; folate, 4 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent of calories from fat, 9%.